If you’re here for the $150 Amazon gift card giveaway scroll down!
I could ask, “Do you need a break?” but, if you’re reading this, you’re probably a homeschooling mom. If you’re a homeschooling mom, then you probably need a break. Educating kids is exhausting work (and rewarding, and exciting, and fulfilling) but definitely exhausting. If you’re a mom that homeschools her kids, making time for self-care is one of the most important things you can do to make sure the time you spend teaching your children is enjoyable for everyone.
Beginning June 3rd through June 14, 2019, I’ll be posting a 10-day series all about how to take care of yourself while you’re diligently teaching your children!
10 Days of Self-Care For Homeschooling Moms
- Why Self-Care Is Critically Important For Homeschooling Moms
- Physical Health: An Essential Tool For Self-Care
- Reading To Relax: A Guide To Self-Care Through Books
- Nature For Nurture: The Remarkable Self-Care Benefits of Getting Outside
- How Homeschool Moms Can Find Happiness Through Hobbies
- How Your Homeschool Expectations Can Make Or Break Your Mood
- 3 Smart Ways Homeschool Moms Can Be Prepared For Self-Care
- How To Build A Supportive Homeschool Community
- Find Your Center: It’s Meaning And Why Importance For Moms
- 25 Remedies To Treat Homeschool Mom Burnout
I’m also pairing with a fantastic group of bloggers who will also be sharing their own 10-day series full of great tips for homeschooling moms. This is such a great way to get the summer started right so make sure to check them out below.
As if this amazing 10 day series from all these bloggers wasn’t enough. We’ve partnered up to bring you this cool giveaway – win a $150 eGift Card from Amazon.
The giveaway will run from Monday, June 3rd to Friday, June 14th at 11:59 EST. This is open to both U.S. and Canadian residents (except Quebec).